Capital One - Cancelled card months ago, charged annual fee
I cancelled this card about 4 months ago as I switched to non fee cards.Didn't receive a statement for about 3 month then suddenly, I believe $59 annual fee.
Uhhh, I cancelled it! People on phone were rude (2) and pretended that there was no record of my call. I don't believe that for NY nanosecond.. Never again capital one!
Never! Buyer beware! I am so tired of companies that think they can provide horrid service for high prices.. and lie.
Just avoid!Really, you are going to screw up then be rude to me?My husband was there listening when I cancelled it- they are not being truthful unless they don't keep appropriate records!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Horrible customer service bunch of frauds, I was charged double for $79.95 I contacted them more than 100 times nothing has changed I am paying minimum payment monthly to capital..."
- "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..."
- "I reported my card lost on 9/19/15 and automative phone service said 2 weeks for delivery. I called back and spoke to a person. They were supposed to expedite the..."
- "Opened the cat food only to find that the contents was moldy. When I went to the Purina Canada site to complain the server kept on throwing up errors which means..."
- "Roof separating at back wall premier I saw another one on this forum exact issue I have contacted keystone requesting assistance I hope they will come through I have had..."
- "I spent about $56 on the RoseGal website early in 2015. I bought a dress, four shirts, and a necklace. It took about two months for me to get my..."
- "i work at family dollar number 185 district 133 i have been discriminated against because i am disable,black,have not been trained to run the register,harrasrd,by the manger and her snitches..."
- "Please tell me what the heck is inside my muffin? I purchased at Sandy Oregon Fred Myers on Thursday October 8th for a camping trip the 9th and 10th...."
- "i was supposed to receive a package (a pretty expensive external hard drive) in two days with amazon prime. i received notification that it had been shipped the same day..."