Capital One - Cancelled card months ago, charged annual fee
I cancelled this card about 4 months ago as I switched to non fee cards.Didn't receive a statement for about 3 month then suddenly, I believe $59 annual fee.
Uhhh, I cancelled it! People on phone were rude (2) and pretended that there was no record of my call. I don't believe that for NY nanosecond.. Never again capital one!
Never! Buyer beware! I am so tired of companies that think they can provide horrid service for high prices.. and lie.
Just avoid!Really, you are going to screw up then be rude to me?My husband was there listening when I cancelled it- they are not being truthful unless they don't keep appropriate records!review #464616
You may also like
- "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..."
- "After I lost my card over one year and I need a new card, I called today and the workers that they still have in India transfered me to 4..."
- "Samin took my money and did not fulfill the contract - after 60 days of a 2 month contract, he refused to return phone calls or emails. The number..."
- "IQOR will not stop with its Harassing Telephone Spam. This company thinks the whole world owes them money. Just type in these phone numbers that they use to call people..."
- "I hired Sean Willis to level the interlock landing in my front yard, after I read his ad in a Kanata newspaper. It said "SERVING YOU AND YOUR COMMUNITY FOR..."
- "I was sent this video and thought I'd link it here as it seems to be an appropriate place for it. You may have seen this type of 'news interview'..."
- "Stay Away! This razor is no bargain. First of all, when you purchase it online, they try to upsell you about 5 times, making the razor far more expensive than the..."
- "The chicken keeps disappearing in my half salad. We used to get one chicken cutlet sliced. Now we get about 8 - 10 little cubes of chicken. SKIMPING ON..."
- "This johnny you had declined me a refund after I had ordered a product. I asked him continuously for my money back and he sent me the same message saying..."