I cancelled this card about 4 months ago as I switched to non fee cards.Didn't receive a statement for about 3 month then suddenly, I believe $59 annual fee.
Uhhh, I cancelled it! People on phone were rude (2) and pretended that there was no record of my call. I don't believe that for NY nanosecond.. Never again capital one!
Never! Buyer beware! I am so tired of companies that think they can provide horrid service for high prices.. and lie.
Just avoid!Really, you are going to screw up then be rude to me?My husband was there listening when I cancelled it- they are not being truthful unless they don't keep appropriate records!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Non Fee Cards
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On or before January 28, 2016, Direct Express issued someone in Miami, FL a debit card using my information. The ONLY way to do that is someone would have to..."
- "I have used reloadit in the past and had no problems, but today 8/19/15 I bought one and when I tried to access their website to load my funds it..."
- "I've had similar issues as other complaints - fees at "free" atms, many denied transactions, but not once have I been able to get through to a real person in..."
- "I am disappointed with the customer service I have received concerning the overpayment of my Walter Drake account. I am disabled, on medication, and my income is important. I feel..."
- "IQOR is getting very bold with its Telephone Calls that are intended to harass consumers or Former Costomers of Rogers Cable. These employees of iQor are not following iQor's online..."
- "Horrible company, never buy from these people!!! I ordered a jacket, it came very cheaply made, ripped and torn. Now they are trying to tell me to pay for the..."
- "I had a roof installed by this company in which they scratched my deck and left quite a mess of trash and nails to clean up afterwards. Then i spent..."
- "Booked a Car. When we arrived late and tired at the airport, Europcar did not have the car we booked. Europcar Forced us to pay £120 more for a different..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."