Capital One - Cancelled card months ago, charged annual fee
I cancelled this card about 4 months ago as I switched to non fee cards.Didn't receive a statement for about 3 month then suddenly, I believe $59 annual fee.
Uhhh, I cancelled it! People on phone were rude (2) and pretended that there was no record of my call. I don't believe that for NY nanosecond.. Never again capital one!
Never! Buyer beware! I am so tired of companies that think they can provide horrid service for high prices.. and lie.
Just avoid!Really, you are going to screw up then be rude to me?My husband was there listening when I cancelled it- they are not being truthful unless they don't keep appropriate records!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection. Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not..."
- "said we made over 150k per year and did not make dollar one yet! paid them 5k for signing us up for credit cards!!! credit score was 780 now 566!!!!..."
- "I got a one vanilla card and paid cash 30$. The store gave me the card and did not see on the receipt that it was declined. I returned to..."
- "John Hallam of my city property management had posted a car for sale online for $5100.00 . I talked to him over the phone and then kept on communicating with..."
- "Iam very disappointed with the quality of shoe Reebok makes. My son and I shopped for running shoes a month back and it did not take long for the shoe..."
- "HORRIBLE! I would rate them as ZERO stars if I could. You might want to go with Secureship to save a few bucks, but don't, in the end it won't..."
- "I was recently employed by Party City. The management never sat down with me to help me set up my ADP Self Service Portal. Today I went up there and..."
- "I purchased a new Ford F150 in Dec 2015, in February 2016 I made an appointment with the Ford dealer because I was smelling an odor from the engine compartment...."
- "My wife and I purchased what we thought was a beautiful couch in late 2012 and bought a 5 year warranty for it in case of any defects. I..."