Capital One - Capitol One Online Statement
I sent the following email to Capitol One today 8th April 2010 - 'For the second time your *** system does not recognise my Username (my email address) or Password (which is correct) then when I go to the forgot Password Area it asks me Security questions which are irrelevant - for example my mother never had a middle name and I did not provide the licence plate of my first car, then I try again and it doesn't recognise my email address despite the fact that you sent me an email telling me my Statement was ready to view online !!!.
I spoke to someone about this on the telephone about 2 weeks ago and it was allegedly sorted.
If I make a late payment because of your useless website it will be your fault, not mine.
Please issue me with paper statements again, as your online system is a shambles'.
They are useless.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "These people (BB&T) are out there to steal your money by all means possible. Here in Florida, they started charging me $1 dollar with each withdrawal, that's to access MY..."
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "I had just received this letter from MKM Acquisitions, LLC 575 Underhill Blvd ste 224, Syosset, NY I have not a Bank of America Acct. ..."
- "Went there yesterday to purchase my partner a car, we opt for bmw 1 series. We then spoke to the dealer who showed us around the car. We noticed few..."
- "Warning !Happy Calm Focused - HCF is a WASTE OF MONEY and Dangerous -BEWARE - Warning Not only did my focus fail to improve, but there were..."
- "I went to this optician alone, i had dyslexia a learning disability. And was ripped off. The manager Masu Asaria told me that i get a discount on the designer..."
- "I've been using L'oreal since I'm 16 years old. I never had any problem with it. Last Friday Aug. 29, 2015 I decided to buy one at Walmart in preparation..."
- "So far. NOT IMPRESSED.Or should I say. DISGUSTED!!!!! Bought a sectional in June and the stitching come off the couch that same month. ( it happens) BUT..."
- "We love Ritz crackers....but the last box we bought was "Futbol Ritz Crackers" and all the crackers broken on pieces only touch them... So bad! We couldn't eat a single..."