I have received 8 calls from agents whom say they are calling about my Capital one card, however they wont say what the call is only that there is nothing wrong w/my card.Unless I verify my Soc Sec last 4 digits & date of birth.I refused to do this, asked/told all of them to remove me from the call list.
Received another call yesterday Tommy(heavy accent) went around w/him, was told to call 8009507070 and talk to them if I had a problem. Got Manning, who was no help even tho he had my account up, then to Mary (Supervisor for 2 years) who also refused to help me cause I wouldnt verify my SS# and phone# then ended up w/Stewart "account Manager". He was no help all rude heavy accented hard to understand, refused to take my number of their dialer, couldnt tell me what the call was about. All found my account by name only and I was told "it's the law they have to have 3 form of verification to be sure they are talking to the right person".They are calling me!
They told me I was the only one in their system with my name so what gives. This is TOTALLY BOGUS, I am in the financial Business and this can be overridden by management especially when it pertains to an upset Customer. All I want is the calls to STOP! I dont use my Card, have kept it just in case.
I have opted out of their "marketing". The agents calling my home are there in the same building, the Phone number they are calling from is not the Customer Service number (9507070) and the callers are not truly EMPLOYEES OF CAPITAL ONE they are CONTRACTED TO DO MARKETING. The Supervisor according to Stewart is not really a SUPERVISOR, she did not even tell him what the call was concerning so I had to re tell EVERYTHING!
Only to be told SORRY I CAN NOT HELP YOU, yes he hung up on me.I plan on calling their customer service every single day and harassing them!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "if there is no safe , anymore how can we expect a refund? no one to even talk to NOONE. Like they never existed..... I have over 950$ in..."
- "Horrible customer service bunch of frauds, I was charged double for $79.95 I contacted them more than 100 times nothing has changed I am paying minimum payment monthly to capital..."
- "Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and..."
- "I purchased a Powell Furniture Parker Cinnamon Desk for $272. It had a long scratch right in the front and one of the draws was broken. Rather than put everything..."
- "Totally pissed off that they have the audacity to tell a paying member that they can't use equipment! I've been a faithful member for 7 years but it's time for..."
- "I will NEVER recommend ultra tan to anyone!! I went for a spray tan, I had never had one before. They asked if I wanted light, medium, or dark. I..."
- "after placing an order on their website, I made payment of the latter with my Visa card, but has lazada deny this payment, so I ask them why? And I hit a..."
- "I want to buy a product ,sent a mesage to seller 2days ago but no answer, next copy and paste of my inquiry: Good mornning, i like your product, need to..."
- "This is a copy of my 3rd attempt this month to ask for my income due on July 23rd 2016 Date: 2016-08-29 11:24 GMT-04:00 Subject: Customer Mounir EL AZHARI: Not really interesting..."