Capital One - Harassing Phone Calls
I have received 8 calls from agents whom say they are calling about my Capital one card, however they wont say what the call is only that there is nothing wrong w/my card.Unless I verify my Soc Sec last 4 digits & date of birth.I refused to do this, asked/told all of them to remove me from the call list.
Received another call yesterday Tommy(heavy accent) went around w/him, was told to call 8009507070 and talk to them if I had a problem. Got Manning, who was no help even tho he had my account up, then to Mary (Supervisor for 2 years) who also refused to help me cause I wouldnt verify my SS# and phone# then ended up w/Stewart "account Manager". He was no help all rude heavy accented hard to understand, refused to take my number of their dialer, couldnt tell me what the call was about. All found my account by name only and I was told "it's the law they have to have 3 form of verification to be sure they are talking to the right person".They are calling me!
They told me I was the only one in their system with my name so what gives. This is TOTALLY BOGUS, I am in the financial Business and this can be overridden by management especially when it pertains to an upset Customer. All I want is the calls to STOP! I dont use my Card, have kept it just in case.
I have opted out of their "marketing". The agents calling my home are there in the same building, the Phone number they are calling from is not the Customer Service number (9507070) and the callers are not truly EMPLOYEES OF CAPITAL ONE they are CONTRACTED TO DO MARKETING. The Supervisor according to Stewart is not really a SUPERVISOR, she did not even tell him what the call was concerning so I had to re tell EVERYTHING!
Only to be told SORRY I CAN NOT HELP YOU, yes he hung up on me.I plan on calling their customer service every single day and harassing them!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..."
- "Horrible customer service bunch of frauds, I was charged double for $79.95 I contacted them more than 100 times nothing has changed I am paying minimum payment monthly to capital..."
- "I have been Capital One Platinum credit card holder of Capital One for 4 years. Of all corporations i have dealt with (and this incl Bell Canada - master of..."
- "Totally pissed off that they have the audacity to tell a paying member that they can't use equipment! I've been a faithful member for 7 years but it's time for..."
- "I eat a lot of Ritz and have for 40 years. Lately when I open a box over 50% of the crackers have been reduced to dust and when you..."
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "A WARNING FOR ANYONE GOING TO HILTON HEAD ISLAND...DO NOT STAY AT THE Spinnaker Resorts Players Health and Racquet Club!!!! It is not worth whatever they promised you for the..."
- " my family and I decided to have a Saturday lunch at our local Denny's we were all looking forward to the soup and salad which our favorite soup is..."
- "I am not some Third-World joker starving to get $5 assignments; I have a master's in electrical engineering, ran a computer security consultancy for quite some time, and, in the..."