Capital One - Harassing Phone Calls
I have received 8 calls from agents whom say they are calling about my Capital one card, however they wont say what the call is only that there is nothing wrong w/my card.Unless I verify my Soc Sec last 4 digits & date of birth.I refused to do this, asked/told all of them to remove me from the call list.
Received another call yesterday Tommy(heavy accent) went around w/him, was told to call 8009507070 and talk to them if I had a problem. Got Manning, who was no help even tho he had my account up, then to Mary (Supervisor for 2 years) who also refused to help me cause I wouldnt verify my SS# and phone# then ended up w/Stewart "account Manager". He was no help all rude heavy accented hard to understand, refused to take my number of their dialer, couldnt tell me what the call was about. All found my account by name only and I was told "it's the law they have to have 3 form of verification to be sure they are talking to the right person".They are calling me!
They told me I was the only one in their system with my name so what gives. This is TOTALLY BOGUS, I am in the financial Business and this can be overridden by management especially when it pertains to an upset Customer. All I want is the calls to STOP! I dont use my Card, have kept it just in case.
I have opted out of their "marketing". The agents calling my home are there in the same building, the Phone number they are calling from is not the Customer Service number (9507070) and the callers are not truly EMPLOYEES OF CAPITAL ONE they are CONTRACTED TO DO MARKETING. The Supervisor according to Stewart is not really a SUPERVISOR, she did not even tell him what the call was concerning so I had to re tell EVERYTHING!
Only to be told SORRY I CAN NOT HELP YOU, yes he hung up on me.I plan on calling their customer service every single day and harassing them!!1191a124 review #158825
You may also like
- "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..."
- "I've had similar issues as other complaints - fees at "free" atms, many denied transactions, but not once have I been able to get through to a real person in..."
- "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..."
- "Well it's been awhile since I've complained about pizza, but here we go with another one folks. McDonald's wouldn't fold my eggs, Subway won't scoop out enough meat, and now..."
- "here's the scenario im the one who's the owner for the 2 bench polo shirts now my wife sent to my cousin so that my cousin sent to my friend..."
- "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "Peice of trash! I bought a nice leather couch in July 2010. Now my couch is bubbling and peeling. It was not exposed to sun or any heat...."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."