Capital One - Make electronic payments and they do not register for 4-5 days
I consistently make full payments on the card balances prior to the due date. 3 - 4 days later, when I check my credit availability, these payments are noted as being received but they are not noted in my available credit.
This has happened several times and each time a low level supervisor with zero knowledge regarding how electronic payments (EFT Electronic funds Transfer) work then proceeds to tell me there is a hold until Capital one verifies the payment.
The problem with this is that an EFT is acknowledged the next business day. Verification of this is that the funds are no longer in your bank account.
I suspect capital one is temporarily using my payment for 3-4 days prior to crediting my account with the payment. This is fraud. This also makes the label Credit Card laughable when applied to Capital One.
All the various actors who seem to have sold their soul to advertise Capital One should really reconsider. Bad choices can begin to affect their careers.
Do not apply for a Capital One card as dealing with Capital One's incompetent administration is really not worth the aggravation.review #461451
You may also like
- "A copy of an emailing sent to account. Now after being given the run around...this card is a joke! Don't use it unless u enjoy head aches and being lied..."
- "Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and..."
- "They have promised to send a refund check for the balance of $1451.57 after they closed my account for loading "too much" money onto my account! The " suspicious activity..."
- "Mediacom is the only internet provider in our area. Our internet service goes out constantly. The customer service representatives are incompetent and rude. The technicians also are never able to..."
- "I ate at Denny's in Amarillo-Texas, and Im never coming back ever again. I found a roach in my plate, and my husband found a hair. The place is very..."
- "I am a regular customer of things remembered but usually I always pick up what I see in store, never had issues with any in past 3-4 yrs. I realized..."