Capital One - Make electronic payments and they do not register for 4-5 days
I consistently make full payments on the card balances prior to the due date. 3 - 4 days later, when I check my credit availability, these payments are noted as being received but they are not noted in my available credit.
This has happened several times and each time a low level supervisor with zero knowledge regarding how electronic payments (EFT Electronic funds Transfer) work then proceeds to tell me there is a hold until Capital one verifies the payment.
The problem with this is that an EFT is acknowledged the next business day. Verification of this is that the funds are no longer in your bank account.
I suspect capital one is temporarily using my payment for 3-4 days prior to crediting my account with the payment. This is fraud. This also makes the label Credit Card laughable when applied to Capital One.
All the various actors who seem to have sold their soul to advertise Capital One should really reconsider. Bad choices can begin to affect their careers.
Do not apply for a Capital One card as dealing with Capital One's incompetent administration is really not worth the aggravation.review #461451
You may also like
- "I purchased a PayPal MyCash money loading card for PayPal and during my loading into my account the website www.paypal.com/cash or www.paypal-cash.com both failed and i received an error stating..."
- "Received text notifications for someone else's account. Wrote customer service and reported it and they were no help at all. They told me to reply with STOP to the text..."
- "Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and..."
- "Services provided by wife Sharon Gleason have been of a low quality due to body odor and cellulite. She has tried to negotiate a higher fee for riding but you..."
- "I hired Dannie to ship my horse from SC to ME and he told me my horse would be picked up in SC on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. My..."
- "I purchased this dining room Marble table and chairs set from Uniquities Furniture about six months ago.. This table is very heavy and has never been moved since delivered and..."