Capital One - Make electronic payments and they do not register for 4-5 days
I consistently make full payments on the card balances prior to the due date. 3 - 4 days later, when I check my credit availability, these payments are noted as being received but they are not noted in my available credit.
This has happened several times and each time a low level supervisor with zero knowledge regarding how electronic payments (EFT Electronic funds Transfer) work then proceeds to tell me there is a hold until Capital one verifies the payment.
The problem with this is that an EFT is acknowledged the next business day. Verification of this is that the funds are no longer in your bank account.
I suspect capital one is temporarily using my payment for 3-4 days prior to crediting my account with the payment. This is fraud. This also makes the label Credit Card laughable when applied to Capital One.
All the various actors who seem to have sold their soul to advertise Capital One should really reconsider. Bad choices can begin to affect their careers.
Do not apply for a Capital One card as dealing with Capital One's incompetent administration is really not worth the aggravation.
You May Also Like
- "Last month I made admittedly unusual purchases with my Direct Express debit card but they were nonetheless made by me and ONLY me. DE took it upon themselves to..."
- "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..."
- "I hear to let everybody know about alexander rodas Balcero owner of www.redpay.es they have stole using Fraud more then 350,000 usd from honest people in Colombia Venezuela Spain eeuu..."
- "within 2 visits to the driving range the head on the tomahawk driver cracked. Until that time it seemed to hit OK but I'm a big hitter and it..."
- "Never sign up for anything at all with this company other than the salesman being a nce guy, everything beyond the sale has been a complete disaster. There is absolutely..."
- "I see that you description of your company is men and boys haircuts. Can you explain to me how your shop in Muncie, Indiana cut around 20" of hair off..."