Capital One - Make electronic payments and they do not register for 4-5 days
I consistently make full payments on the card balances prior to the due date. 3 - 4 days later, when I check my credit availability, these payments are noted as being received but they are not noted in my available credit.
This has happened several times and each time a low level supervisor with zero knowledge regarding how electronic payments (EFT Electronic funds Transfer) work then proceeds to tell me there is a hold until Capital one verifies the payment.
The problem with this is that an EFT is acknowledged the next business day. Verification of this is that the funds are no longer in your bank account.
I suspect capital one is temporarily using my payment for 3-4 days prior to crediting my account with the payment. This is fraud. This also makes the label Credit Card laughable when applied to Capital One.
All the various actors who seem to have sold their soul to advertise Capital One should really reconsider. Bad choices can begin to affect their careers.
Do not apply for a Capital One card as dealing with Capital One's incompetent administration is really not worth the aggravation.1183e812 review #461451
You may also like
- "Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and..."
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..."
- "I received dress on March 24, 2015 promptly. Dress is wrong size and ruffle edges unfinished and popping out. I immediately provided proof Picture of lower front ruffle between..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "I am quite a fan of chips ahoy cookies especially the chunkie ones. I bought a box the other day and noticed there were darker than usual...after i tasted them..."