Verified Reviewer

You have one week to get this charge refunded before I file a lawsuit! It has literally almost been one full year since this issue.

My wife purchased a ticket for my brother to visit me the week after my birthday. It was a surprise for my fortieth. The. Covid-19 happened and travel was restricted!!!

The fact that she purchased insurance and then showed you ALL THE DOCUMENTS is ridiculous. You denied her request and she had to reopen it! Meanwhile weve continued to make payments. Im no longer making a payment and will file one week from today in the state of California if this isnt addressed and fixed!

It was purchased through Hopper! These airlines have insurance as well. So they get refunded. Hopper will not respond.

But you chose their side. If you really want to go war that is fine. It will result in a settlement. I know we cant beat you but we will get you to settle.

The total is 256 dollars. Do you really want to pull a bs stunt over something so small? If you do then that is fine.

We have the time and an attorney pro bono

Card numbers last 4 digits are 1982 ex: 09/22

My name is Jonathon Subia

Her name is Randi Subia

Dont test me. Youre not the first major corporation Ive dealt with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hopper Flight Booking.

Capital One Pros: Tramatizing.

Capital One Cons: Customer service is terrible, Customer service is impossible, Terrible service.

Comments

#1984383

It is not Capital Ones job to get a refund for you. You are outside the 90 dispute window.

You have to sue Hopper. If you go after Capital One you will lose any lawsuit. They did nothing wrong your beef is with Hopper. Also, this is a 3rd party site not related to Capital One.

You need to contatc them directly. If you had even small bit bit of sense you could tell this.

Capital One Reviews