Washington, District Of Columbia

I happened to look at two recent deposit slips where I deposited checks at an ATM. The dollar amount shows up in the photo.

At the bottom, it shows the previous balance, then the deposited amount. For the second time, I am seeing it is shorting me by 100.00. This on top of the fact that I keep getting letters telling me they are Holding Part of my Deposit and Funds Will Be Available at a Later Date (...???) I have no idea what this is all about, but I never had such nonsense when it was Chevy Chase Bank.

Every time I go inside there are people complaining, the customer service reps just shake their heads and say they too are unhappy with Capital One. I am taking my money and my business elsewhere....I am also filing a complaint with the Consumer Affairs office here in Maryland.

Comments

:eek :upset :zzz :sigh :upset ;) 8) :p :) :grin :? :cry :( :x

:) :grin ;) 8) :p :sigh :zzz :upset :eek :roll :? :cry :( :x

In January my statement showed a late fee. My bank statement showed the payment cleared the bank a day before payment due.

I called COne and was told the penaty was waived and any other related fees.

In February it is still there and added to.

I called twice, I never received resolutions, instead with each call my payment due was increased. What is going on with that company?

I have disputed, wrote letters.

Who is the governing department I can contact regarding this? It is going to effect other credit card ratings.

Help!