Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Capital One in San Diego, California - Minimum payment doesn't even cover interest, balance only increasing.

The minimum payment of this loan prohibits me from ever paying it off. The amount of interest associated with this loan is criminal and is in aline with organized crime. I can't really see the difference. I attempted to negociate a way to pay this loan off with their customer service representatives with no avail whatsoever. All that was said that we can't help you and the interest rate is fixed. The criminal amount of interest prohibits me from ever paying the loan off. Therefore can't see the reason for paying anything. I really don't see any difference in this practice with that of a ponzi scheme, or Bernie Madoff stuff. It would be nice if these guys would work with me to pay off this loan, it looks like they'd rather break my legs than work with me on it.

How can these people continue to overcharge interest on paying customers AND keep all the $uc!ng $ ---our tax dollars that were given to them???? What is wrong with this picture??!!

They should all be tried for organized crime, thats what it is!!!

Credit card interest rates are astronomical. I just got done paying all of mine off, which was a heck of a trick.

total between 2 cards was $8500. The interest rate on both were 26.99%.

Whenever I see someone say "they just want money" I first think "no *** kung foo of course they do, they're a business". I'm tired of seeing people so put off and surprised that a company, A COMPANY, wants nothing but money.

If you want sympathy, look in the dictionary between *** and syphilis. Make bigger payments than the minimum or don't charge anything you can't repay, it's simple.

Did you bother to read the fine print before closing the deal?? It's buyer beware!

View more comments (2)

Capital one bank

capital one has the worst web site. every few days the web page will not load up or there is some issue with it. i have contacted the banks main branch and they refuse to believe there is a problem. but i can go to all other web sites fine. capital one says it has to be my computer or my connection. but when i go to library and try to access capital one it has same issue. but they refuse to fix or admit there is a problem. the real problem is the don't care about the consumer.

I have never had a problem with Capital One's website. I have credit cards with 4 different banks, and I find Cap One's site to be the easiest and most convenient one to access and make an online payment.

Capital one auto finace

i got a car from 1800 bar none capital one auto finace is the bank im a little behind only 2 payments they call all the time i sent them some money but they keep calling if you pick up noones there if your not home they dont leave messages and on the off chance that someone is there when you pick up 9 time out of 10 its a recording if you do get someone they keep asking how much are you going to send i try to explain that i have to see how much my check is i dont know they get snotty ive never not paid if i get behind i catch up but the keep harrassing me or threaten to take my car im close to paying it off i oew only 9000

Capital One in Houston, Texas - Pamela Jones

My name is Pamela Jones, I called the auto loan line to speak with someone about my acct. It seems to me a mistake had been made. The first time I spoke witha rep Sydnee and she keep talking over me instead of listening to what I was trying to say. I hang up to call my Credit Union, then I called back and got a man named Jason, I asked to speak with the manager him and I went around and around because he did not want me to speak with a supervistor. At this he hangs the phone up. I would like someone to contact me. 281-575-9237.

Capital One Rip off

Scamers who can legally rape the us people and get away with it!! they jack there rates and move payments into the red so they can scam money from people so the can pay there CEOs millions. I was scamed starting at $5.00 that they jacked up to $1200.00. Why does USA laws let this company rip us off? They should be fired!!Ran out of this country, so there bank in other countries cant force US tax payers to pay up on false bills.Let us stop the bail outs to these rip off banks and jail the COE of this company, stand up US and fight this company run them out of this world close there doors. This is why so many are out of work--scams like this is black mail to give CEO there jets and keep working people in debt. when will it end? There a big company --that is allowed to ruin lives as our gov sets back and does nothing--call them --no one can speak english there

Man I bet you sucks *** for a living. No wonder your such a broke loser all the time, cuz broke losers who suck *** for a living can't pay their credit card debts.

But I'm a real man, and I make tons of money and I'm obviously much smarter than you. I probably bang your wife while you're off getting upside down in credit card debt, cuz your so *** and I'm so smart. And well hung.

Well, loser, better go to work so you can pay off your retard debt. I think I'll bang your wife tonight. With my huge ***.

Loss
I HAD a credit card through this "company." A $250 limit. Just to build my credit. Well, HUGE mistake. I closed this credit card account in June 2007, asked for a letter stating that the account had a $0.00 balance and it will be closed after their standard 3 month...

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I had (past tense) a Capital One card, had the balance paid off and had the account closed. Now they are trying to bill me for money I don't even owe.

View more comments
Review

Capital One in Brandon, Florida - Raised my RATES !!!!

Stinking snakes.... I've been with them for years....excellent credit, pay on time and always more than the minimums.....For posting a payment 2 hours late over a holiday weekend 2 years back, they jacked my rate by 2%.....Now, like so many others, I'm being RAPED by new rates for NO REASON. I've paid it off, and will NEVER use Capital One again.....for any reason.....period. (I wish I could say what I really want to). I have friends as well who are being hiked by these snakes.....This is what GOOD CUSTOMERS GET ??? We need to warn as many as possible about this rip-off called Capital One.

FEED UP,

I'm a Long time card member and it does not matter to Capital One. I started with a 9% rate and stayed there until last year, today it is 23.15% and 29% on cash advance with a 39.00 over limit fee. I can't even think about what a new customer is paying (WOW)

Too Bad This Company is so GREEDY!

FEED UP !!!

Capital One just doesn't care and is a huge rip-off, I got the letter about a rate hike last year,and again this year. I was not aware that they could change your rate at their well, I was shocked.

I called customer service to no avail starting in November 2008, I have paid on time and more than min. each time, and expected some help with the new rate.............well NOT, I have been told that NO customer service person can do that. I ask for a manager NO HELP and yes, it was an person(s) with a deep accent! I will finish my balance in 2 months and I will close my account as will my other family members we are all getting ripped off. This GREED is one of the major reasons this country is in such a bad position, it moves/outsources the jobs to pay less to employees then steals from the very people that made them rich.

Capital One should be ashame, and we should destroy any and all Capital one cards, then see how much they can steal. Does anyone know the address for the Board of directors or president of this company?????

We should all write to them, not a P. O Box a physical address and phone number. The CEO is Rich Fairbanks, and the President is Lynn Pike. I need an address if anyone has it.

Thanks for the read.

I too, had been a looong time Capitol One customer, with a Visa and Master Card. Never ever late, always paid above minimum, etc.

About a year ago, they informed me the Visa rate was going up, so I told them to stick their Visa. About a month ago, I got the same notice that you all got, and I have closed my account. That seems to be the only language they understand. I went to my credit union, had my limit raised on my credit union visa so now I have the same limit at one place that I had with both cards.

When one signs a loan contract, the terms cannot be changed. It used to be that way with credit cards, way back when.

It should still be that way. Oh, well, they will go broke, we will bail them out, and they'll start all over.

Make sure you read ALL of those little letters you get from them instead of just your bill. Most of them contain changes of terms.

I have had them for 9 years and have an interest rate of 10.99%. I just got a form letter (went out to everyone) stating their new "default" rates. If I pay my bill after the due date 2 times in the year my interest rate will skyrocket to 29%!!

Late fees have increased to $40. As soon as mine is paid, I am going credit card free.

View more comments (3)

Capital One in Eufaula, Alabama - Knoc off time on Friday

I called Asset Acceptance because I received a letter stating that I owed a credit card, I have never had a credit card. When I called in I was very rudely hung up on before I was finished speaking, I called back and asked for the manager and the gentleman I was speaking with said "OH GOD MAN TAKE CARE OF THIS!" I was then put on the phone with the "manager" who was equally as rude. She informed me it was their closing time and I was their last call. I expect the same respect at 7:00pm as 8:00am, she did not seem to agree and hung up on me. I am a victim of fraud and I need the correct information as to what I need to do. I do not need to be told to file a police report on a matter that is over five years old. I am very PISSED and I will pursue this further with my lawyer and that little lady and gentleman's supervisor.
Loss

Capital One Credit Cards

I have used 2 Capital One Credit Cards for over 10 years. I have always paid on time and at least twice the minimum due. I have an excellent credit rating as well. I have now recieved a letter informing me that my interest rate is going up due to the economy. I find this to be totally unacceptable. Why should I be punished for being a upstanding customer? I will no longer be using these cards, and will pay them off in full in a short amount of time and cancel the accounts. It is not my responsibility to bail out this conpany.

Hey, you aren't the only one. Had our account for 11 years.

NEVER a late payment and always a good customer. We got a "change of terms" in the mail stating that our interest rate was going from 10.5% to 17.99%!!! I called and asked them why and after waiting 20 minutes on hold I got to speak to a person I could not understand and only told me that it was stated on my change of terms mail why. No it wasn't I said.

They finally told me that it was because of my account activity. I asked what exactly they meant because I have an excellent record with them. She told me she couldn't say why. I closed my account.

No more credit cards for us. If anyone is thinking of getting a new credit card right now, please think it through and don't forget to read any fine print.

it is not our responsibility to bail out the company but it looks like our tax money already did, now they are stickin it to us, well i got a little somethin for them , a little message if you will

..I..

View more comments (1)

Capital one

i've had an account for about 10 years, 7.9%, no annual fees. never near my limit in spending, never missed a payment, never late on a payment. usually pay my balance every month. i also got the "due to economy" letter my rate is now 17.9% i paid off what little i owned them i was gonna cancel but will keep it open for the to maintain and cut the card up. thru phone calls they assured me it was nothing i did to drive up the rate. certainly it must be greed cuz they didn't make really make any money off of me.