63 views
Verified Reviewer

Called Saturday 4/25 to request a balance letter. Waited for someone for 45 minutes.

Apparently a request had been put in but timed out after another 60 min. He then told me all was for naught and I would have to just start over again... I Finally got transferred to another individual who we went through the same thing (except this time they offered to call me back). Following up with me today 4/26, I still have yet to see progress.

Just words of where we are at. Supposedly an email was sent at 1:15pm my time, it is now 8pm. As I am on the phone again (28 minutes as of this email) waiting for another person to check on it.

I can not imagine why an email would take so long to reach me. Jordan has been good and followed up with me, but I fail to see how this could be taking such a long time once the email was sent...

Claim/ confirmation #

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

had me waiting over 1 hour. Agent disconnects the call when he does not want to deal with the issue! (an interest charge)

Capital One Reviews