Rochester, New York
1.3K views

I co signed on a car loan for my college son. The payment is due on the 11th...no matter if the 11th is a Saturday or Sunday, the automatic calls begins the day after the 11th of the month.

Consider this, the grace period is 10 days to have the payment in...but, the calls don't wait until even the middle of the grace period? It's reported in the credit source as being late, even if the payment is within the grace period. I have never missed a payment and it may have been paid only twice in 3 yrs past the grace period.

how utterly desparate of this company to employ such harrassment! yeah, they will falter...bad customer reps, too.

Comments

Did I just read vulgarity and personal attacks from someone claiming to be decent? Interesting

Having said that, it's very obnoxious for those attacking the person who said they were 3 days past the due date sheesh,,I always pay early, but things happen and no need to be obnoxious especially when you don't even know the circumstanes

Here's a pro tip for you: pay your bills on time and this wont happen. Only in america is this the standard. It is LATE past the due date, no matter what your grace period is.

Even if you did pay your bills on time, they will find a way to *** over eventually.

I had automatic withdrawal payments for years, then Capital One stopped it. They stopped, it not me.

There was an error on their part and in the end I got screwed over for it. You can't trust Capital One Auto.

I send my payment out 15 days in advance. I do this will ALL my bills.

Yes, since the economy has been having issues, suddenly, my payments are arriving "late". Once they even called me saying I hadn't made a payment, when the dumb-***'s had already drafted my account.

Capital One sucks donkey ***!Q

A grace period simply means that is the amount of time you can be late before a late fee is applied. Your payment is still late if it is past the due date.

The only reason RM doesn't have a fu*tard family is because his d*ick is smaller than his brain. Go to *** you pos and leave decent people alone.

#62063

IT WOULD BE A FAIR GUESS THAT THAT STUPIDITY RUNS GOOD IN THE FU*KTARD FAMILY YOU HAVE!!!!,,,,EVER HEARD OF PAYING YOUR BILLS ON TIME??????