first, I bought a vehicle using Capital one auto finance, they told me it would be only 12% finance, the company I bought it from told me that I could also add in for registration and sales tax, little did i know that they upped my rate to 23%!!! I also asked them to defer my payments to the 15th of the month and they wouldn't do so, I made my payments, still recieving payment letters in the mail from Capital one, and little did I know that someone looked up my credit and they had ALREADY put me on Charge off!

I couldn't believe it! I tried to make payment arrangements with them, they told me to use a debit card, I got one and put my whole check on it to make the first payment! Then they absolutely would NOT take the payment as the are COMPETITORS WITH GREEN DOT CARD WHICH I WAS NOT TOLD! Also, even though they were still sending me payment letters and NEVER TOLD ME THAT THEY CHARGED OFF MY VEHICLE, AND I WAS PAYING WHAT I COULD, THEY CAME TO MY HOUSE TO REPOSSES MY VEHICLE!

I STILL HAVE IT FOR NOW AS THEY DIDN'T FIND IT. I HAVE PUT A CALL INTO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND IT IS IN MEDIATION RIGHT NOW AND I'M WAITING TO TALK TO THEM TO SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO, I WILL CERTAINLY TELL THEM TO READ ALL THE HORROR STORIES I HAVE SEEN ON CAPITAL ONE AUTO FINANCE, THEY ARE CROOKS!

Comments