New York, New York

Horrible customer service bunch of frauds, I was charged double for $79.95 I contacted them more than 100 times nothing has changed I am paying minimum payment monthly to capital one fraudters

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Are you too *** to realize.... a double charge comes from a merchant charging twice or an over zealous consumer clicking buttons more than once.

Capitalone (or any other company for that matter) doesn't double bill you. They only bill you for sales records they receive. Be an adult and contact the merchant and request a refund.

Don't blame a company who is allowing you to buy something you probably couldn't afford otherwise.

@no

@Saidjon

It's business not busyness. When you post on a PUBLIC forum, anyone can and will respond.

Therefore, you made this everyone's "busyness"... go back to india.

@no

You are May be one of those fraudsters, nobody asked you about it, do your own busyness. I didn't buy anything from any merchant for duplicate charge of $79.95 The charge was anonymously when I contacted Capital one they said it is purchase adjustment and we would take care about it! 4 months passed nothing has changed.

@Saidjon

More than likely, you filed a dispute or claimed something as fraudulent. It was probably determined that the charges were infsct legit.

That's the only time a credit card will add a purchase adj. If you don't understand how credit works... don't use it. It's clearly written within your terms and conditions.

But I'm sure you never read that... again.

Go back to india. We don't want you here.