Pompano Beach, Florida

I HAD GONE TO CT. TO VISIT MY BROTHER WHO IS HAVING ALOT OF HEALTH ISSUES.A DISAGREEMENT OCCURRED WITH HIS SON & I LEFT.I STAYED IN A MOTEL 6 WHICH I HAD TO FIND ON FOOT BUT GOT A RIDE FOR HELPING OUT PUSHING A CAR OUT OF GAS & PUTTING GAS & PERSONS CAR.THE HOTEL WAS GREAT & THE NEXT MORNING I WENT TO DENNYS FOR BREAKFAST AFTER HAVING & GETTING CHECK I TRIED TO PAY ON MY CAPITAL ONE CARD BECAUSE I AWS SUPERLOW ON CASH & HAD EXHAUSTED MY DEBIT.WELL THEY SAID THERE WAS NO CREDIT WHICH WAS ALOT OF BULL CAUSE I HAD A $5K LINE.I CALLED THEM FROM DENNYS AND THE REP SAID IT WAS DUE TO A $300 DEPOSIT ON A CAR I HAD RENTED & RETURNED THAT THURS.THEY THEN GOT IN A 3 WAY CALL WITH OWNER OF CAR RENATL WHO EXPLAINED THAT HE HAD RETURNED THE $221 +CHANGE DIFFERENCE & THEY ASKED FOR ALL HIS INFO.

AFTER WHICH THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD BE CREDITED.IN ADDITION I KEPT ASKING WHY THEY HAD MY CREDIT OF WHICH I HAD ONLY USED $4600 WAS NOT CLEAR & THEY NEVER TOLD ME WHY.SO I HAD TO GET BACK TO NY & PAY DENNYS BUT EVERYTIME I CALLED IT HAD NOT BEEN CLEARED!!!I ASKED THE WAITRESS WOULD THEY LIKE ME TO START WASHING THE DISHES?SHE AWS SO KIND TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY SHE WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT.I WENT BACK TO MOTEL CHECKED OUT & TRIED TO HITCH ARIDE BY I91 TO NY CAUSE MY FLIGHT WAS NEXT MORNING.

I COULDNT GETA RIDE RETURNED & THE CLERK LET ME GO BACK TO ROOM(CHECKOUT WAS 12 IT WAS ABOUT 8 30/9 OO am.i started calling the cap 1 customer service to see if credit was back everytime no,no,no i became increasingly stressed & aggitated & started losing control because i had no idea how i was gonna get from near hartford back to ny with no money!!!!finally after calling my friend in albany who stoppedc by the ady b4 for lunch but he aws broke too!!!his wife spoke to my wife who suggested to her western union.finally i was able to walk to place to get cash take cab($27 for 8 min. drive to amtrack in hartford) & another 50+ for trip to nyc.what a fr5eakin nightmare not to mention what happened when i got to nyc!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Customer Care.

Comments

A grade school education might help you maneuver the world a little better! :grin

Obviously Pulltype you don't have Capital One or you haven't had a problem yet! Capital One is quick to take your money and regardless if it is a fraudulent issue on your card or your stuck in a jam, they do NOTHING to assist the consumer.

They are all about taking your money and slamming you with a fee when ever possible! So unless you have been in this situation why make such a comment?!

Captial One employees shouldn't comment either!

Sounds like lots of disagreements -- are you sure these are someone else's fault. Always??