Manufacturer: Capital One Category: Card Activation Clear all filters (5 of 5 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
Capital One Credit Card Activation Review
I got my son his 1st card, hes got mild cp, but is attending college soon, thought a card would be useful to him.Got the card, he tried to activate (only had a $300 limit, which is great, since ill be paying the bill), said to call a #, due to fraud alert, (hadnt...

Anonymous Why share your son's medical status with us? What relevance does it have?

R21921

R21921 Am not sure why such sophmoric & rude comments, regarding my issue helping my special needs son get his 1st credit card. But, thats your own demons to rectify. Regardless, due...

2.3
my son turned 18 and we thought wed get him his first card and help him build good credit. .he tried to activate but was told theres a temp hold for fraud protection and to call this 800 number...getting ready to do that now, a bit nervous after reading these posts

Capital One Credit Card Activation Review

I just received my card I activated it with in 1 hour they put a hold on my card for fraud. It's ridiculous I used it at an atm now I have to wait 72 hours before I can use it. I am just wondering if I should of used a different company to build my credit.

Capital One Credit Card Activation Review

Keep getting card info on a fixed income can't get a credit card or Walmart card tried call but hard to understand there operators. To stop sending me mail.!!!!

2.7
I got approved for my credit card and they won't let me activate it even after I proved who I we're I'm so upset and thing about never using them again!!!