Flagstaff, Arizona

I never had a problem with my capital one credit card. So I thought I would try there other banking services.

I have just gotten married, so I tried opening a joint account. It asked me questions that where not relevant to me. So it denied me, I asked the gentleman should I be worried, he told me no and try again. I tried again and nothing.

They finally told me that I have had fraudulent accounts and that I have done fraudulent activities, and that in now way will I get an account with them. OK fine I want to see what they are talking about. They had me worried that someone had stolen my identity that I pulled all my credit reports, including the reports they use ChexSystems. I got the ChexSystem Report in the mail and there was absolutely nothing on it, just all the inquiries made by capital one, and my credit reports where the same nothing out of the ordinary.

The day after that I got a letter saying welcome to capital one banking. Enclosed are these deposit slips to add money to my new account. I called them up are you joking, they deem me fraudulent, then they wanted me to deposit money. They sent me the letter in error.

I asked to speak to someone else, but they told me there was nothing else they could do. I wanted there complaint department no way I wanted there services anymore.

Please if you going to accuse someone of being fraudulent and doing fraudulent activities have something to back it up.

Well he told me the chex system report is telling us this. Umm hello I have the report in my hand are you guys idiots and can't read it yourselves, there is absolutely nothing on it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Account.

Comments