Verified Reviewer

I paid my credit card bill they took the from my dad's bank account and still have a hold on my card I need to use it and can't same with my other card it was paid and they took the money 2 days later out of the account and still kept my card on hold your company ugh sucks you should inform your card holders about th iui s in a time of need do not get a capital one card ever d

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Account.

Preferred solution: Release my cards hold .

Capital One Cons: Dont get the card, Customer service was the worst ive ever had.

Comments

WOW...Serial Dead Beat Noise.....First off, who pays their bills out of their dad's account? This is the first sign you're a bad risk.

Secondly, you didn't say why your card was on hold. Could it be you weren't paying your bill on time(hence the need to use daddy's account) so often they were tired of you? Yeah....You know why they cut you off. Serial Dead Beats will do say anything to deflect from their poor financial acumen.

Now, people like you are using a virus that just affected the nation two weeks ago as a pass for months if not years of doing stupid stuff like not paying your bills on time. No one is going to tell a dead beat that they're going to cut them off the second they pay their bill. That would be stupid. As to the agent, I'm sure they know full well why you were cut off.

They just don't have the time to deal with people like you and want to move on to real customers who aren't full of monkey mucous. Go ahead...Serial Dead Beats love to say this...."You must work for them."

Capital One Reviews