Verified Reviewer

3/25/20

Capital One

QuickSilverOne Number: *************2020

Hello,

This letter is a formal request to reduce my monthly payments on the above of my credit card repayment, due to financial hardship. This had been an adequate system, until recently, when I fell on hard times.

Due to the Coronavirus / COVID19 I am temporally unemployed as I lost my job as a Customer Service Representative in March. However, I have a new job that starts in three months. I am currently enlisted active duty in the United States Navy that starts in three months when I begin basic military training and asking also for the SCRA servicemember BENEFITS to be added to my account. I have been unable to keep up with the payments. I have attached, which should illustrate exactly why I need your help. I am accruing more and more in the way of late fees and finance charges, which means my balance just continues to increase, and there is nothing I can do about it until the Coronavirus/COVID19 virus passes and reopens my work.

I also would like to set up a monthly payment plan as I do not want this to affect my credit and I have been a great paying customer to American Express. Or possibly make a settlement offer. Or have a credit line increase. Or have any fees or interest waived until the CORONAVIRUS/COVID19 virus passes.

Also, I get my paycheck once military training begins in June then I can mail you a check and have no problem paying it all and bringing my account back to positive. I do not want my account to go to collections because I care about my credit and credit score and I value your great company. I do not want this to affect my credit or credit score.

I was making $50 payments each month and respectfully request that my payments be suspended / postponed for 60 days until COVID19 passes and I’m able to go back to work and our normal lived, at which time I will continue making full payments. I also request that my credit score is not adversely affected by this.

I would appreciate your help in this matter, as I sincerely want to honor my debt and will faithfully resume regular payments at the above-mentioned time. Thank you for your consideration of my request. If you have any questions, I can be reached at my cell 413275**** or by email travisakeighley@***.com.

Please contact me as soon as possible so that we can get the ball rolling on this situation.

Sincerely,

Travis A. Keighley

Signature of Consumer

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Please tell me you're kidding when you say you're joining the Navy. If you're so stupid that you think this is Captial One and post your personal business to public site, you should stay at home.

Typical ignorant serial dead beat. Flag your post fool...

Capital One Reviews