1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Capital one sucks! They charged me interest after I paid the balance off in full a few days ago.

Last month they charged me interest which was my fault cause I didn’t pay it off fully but this month I did. I won’t be doing business with them again. I will pay off my card use my miles and cancel the card. The manager would not refund me a $6 interest charge after I put a $800 payment to my card the day before it was due!

Last month they charged me $11 which I could understand in interest for not paying the balance off in full. But this month it is unacceptable when I put my entire paycheck towards capital one! I’ve been a customer since 2017. They have not waived one interest charge for me.

Other credit card companies I have such as chase, discover, citi has.

Do not do your business with capital one! Plus I paid the yearly fee for the capital one venture card and they still would not waive a $6 interest charge.

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Credit Card.

Capital One Cons: Ridiculous fees, Getting the run around, Chatting with a supervisor is like talking to a policy manual, Customer service, Rip customers off.

Comments