Indianapolis, Indiana

We get repeated recorded calls from CapitalOne Auto Finance trying to reach the person who had the phone number before we acquired it. Calling the number does no good, trying to call the corporate office is no good, only recordings and you must enter an acct.# or Soc.Sec.#.

You cannot get to a live person. Tried emailing their customer service dept-no answer, just more calls.

What a joke both the "Customer Service" and that they think the debtor is going to return a robocall! After the multiple calls per day, interrupted or missed business on our phone lines and all this hassle, I will never use them or any of their services!

Comments

Corporate number to speak to Veronica Lopez or mr. David for u.s. Auto Sales please I have a car that's not working only had it one week

Thanks for all. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent.I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.

You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it

sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous site.

Regards: Commodity Tips Very efficiently written post.

It will be valuable to everyone who uses it, as well as myself. Keep doing what you are doing looking forward to more posts.

Visiting this blog is our real pleasure. Should like to thank admin for sharing such a useful information and starting this thread in addition to that we suggest traders not to panic when market is in profit booking state. Investors and traders should understand that in volatile stock market conditions they should switch to trading.

trade4target.com

Very good post, i was really searching for this topic as i wanted this topic to understand completely and it is also very rare in internet that is why it was very difficult to understand.

Thank you for sharing this information.

Gold Silver Tips

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did.

trade4target

Great informational article. I learned quite a bit . I will be using the things I learned from your article.

trade4target

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And IÂ’ll love to read your next post too.

Gold Silver Tips

Excellent and informative tips.I like your post and it really gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on web.

indian stock market tips

indian stock market tips

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definately be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table,but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment.

trade4target.com

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definately be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment.

nifty option

thank you for sharing this.

Commodity Market

thank you for sharing this.

Stock Market

very good post, i was really searching for this topic as i wanted this topic to understand completely and it is also very rare in internet that is why it was very difficult to understand. thank you for sharing this.

Share Market

I positively venerate celebration of a mass your blog posts, a accumulation of essay is smashing.This blog as common was educational, we have had to bookmark your site as well as allow to your feed in ifeed. Your thesis looks lovely.Thanks for sharing.

share tips