Capital One - Capitol One fraudulently added charges to account
Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection.Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not late.
Paid account in full when returned to work on 01/04/2010. Managers had removed all fees that were fraudulently applied. Went to court on 01/23/2012 and Capitol Ones Attny had it dismissed. Judge signed the paperwork 3 weeks later as there were no costs or fees to either party.
On 03/15/12 receive bill from Capitol One with added court fees. That is blantant disregard for court order.
I will be posting all over internet copies of bills with fraudulent fees, court order and the new bill.I am going to storngly suggest that anyone who has Capiyol One for a credit card do a forensic research on their account to have all fraudulent fees removed as this is common practice for them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Huntington bank has been going into people's credit reports without their permission in an attempt to increase their credit card business charging high rates. I opened a checking account ant..."
- "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..."
- "This is all I have to say, just a great picture! lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest. you would think that the banks would..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I was a customer and a dealer. This clown Patrick Kelly Kikkert (alias Kelly Kikker, alias Kelly Kikkert, alias "Killer") ripped me off royally. It started with sending the wrong..."
- "An hit and run in Ohio dublj 12187..."
- "I was expecting a large boxed delivery. It came quite quickly. I have no problem with the speed of the delivery except maybe if they slowed down my order would..."