Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection.Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not late.
Paid account in full when returned to work on 01/04/2010. Managers had removed all fees that were fraudulently applied. Went to court on 01/23/2012 and Capitol Ones Attny had it dismissed. Judge signed the paperwork 3 weeks later as there were no costs or fees to either party.
On 03/15/12 receive bill from Capitol One with added court fees. That is blantant disregard for court order.
I will be posting all over internet copies of bills with fraudulent fees, court order and the new bill.I am going to storngly suggest that anyone who has Capiyol One for a credit card do a forensic research on their account to have all fraudulent fees removed as this is common practice for them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."
- "I just opened up my monthly statement, and I saw an unexpected charge for $3.00. So, I called and asked what it was. She said it was the fee for..."
- "Back on Wednesday, August 4, 2016 at approximately 5:30 p.m., I went inside of the Chase Branch located at: 3183 Wilshire Boulevard Suite #199, Los Angeles, California 90005 (213) 249-9862..."
- "I have bought ten airbeds from intex and they do not last more then thirty days they always have holes in them for no reason and they don't come with..."
- "The first it made my hair feel soft and pretty after 4 times of using this product my hair was thinning my hair was coming out in clumps, I am..."
- "I ordered a floral arrangement from Westley Berry Flowers (Flower Delivery Express) that cost me $100.06, it was delivered the same day, so the Express part is correct. The..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."