Delavan, Wisconsin

Went on-line, today, to pay my Captial One credit card. Got a message that the transaction (of paying my balance) was unavailable.

Called Customer Service and was told that they are having major problems with their computer system today and I should try to make the payment 2-3 hours later. Three hours later I logged in again and still couldn't pay my bill. It's amazing how such a big company just doesn't want to take my money! I always thought the cards was good, but dealing with the company specifically trying to pay my bill is insane.

Also tried to set up automatic bill payment but they don't have that capability either, except if you want to get the form mailed or faxed to you and wait 4-6 weeks for them to process it. So, I guess you could say that the commercials you see, with the mid-evil guys running around promoting Capital One credit cards reflect the technolgoy of the company's computer system.

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Credit Card.

Comments

Good to know that I'm not the only one having trouble paying my bill online. Although this problem seems to have been going on for days, and that makes me nervous. I sincerely doubt they would cut you any slack if your payment was late, due to THEIR problem.