Ottawa, Ontario

I have been Capital One Platinum credit card holder of Capital One for 4 years. Of all corporations i have dealt with (and this incl Bell Canada - master of *** service), Capital One wins the Oscar.

I spend on average $ 20,000-30,000 per month on this card and every time there is a dispute, I travel or any issue - Capital One consistently provides the worst of customer service. Most recent - disputed a wrong charge for $ 50 and was reversed and then rebilled. On the rebill, they said we are sending you info (have not done so) and want me to call and then wait on hold for an hour to talk to fraud officer. I have offered to send them the email from the vendor electronically to prove no amount is owing but they insist I call.

I told them to call me instead. Bit of a *** match at this point, but the modus operandi of Capital One is to irritate you to the point that you give up. I never had a company I do so much business with - that I dislike more.

They rank right up with Bell Canada and Rogers - 2 of Canada's winners in *** customer service and rip off the consumer. I have to deal with them because of the tpye of card - but if you have a choice - GO ELSEWHERE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Credit Card.

Comments