Verified Reviewer

On June 3 2022 I called Capital One about my credit card account. I had a card with an annual fee and asked the woman if I could switch to a card without an annual fee.

She said I could, and I asked her could I get my annual fee refunded and she said yes but I would have to call back after my card was switched to the non annual fee card(same account number). After I received the card I called in to get a refund for the annual fee and was told it would have to have been refunded before the card was switched. I asked to speak to his manager and he said the annual fee could not be refunded after it is billed. 3 people 3 different stories.

The account manager wouldn't budge so I told him to close the account which he promptly did. I would reccomend another bank if you'r looking for a credit card, because Capital One doesn't seem to care about their customers and can't even keep the rules straigt between employees.

User's recommendation: Stay Away.

Comments

So, you found out just how little you meant to these people. I'll bet you were shocked when they accepted your proposal to close the card.

Capital One Reviews