Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Aug 09, 2021

I paid Capital One last month. I also paid this month EARLY.

They refuse to credit my payment this month on the month that I paid it for bc according to them I paid it too early according to them..and they didn't accept the payment for the present month due and posted it twice for the same past months bill.

Now they show my present bill unpaid. And its paid.

User's recommendation: Get Citi or Discover Credit Card.

Preferred solution: Payment posted as paid that I did.pay..

Capital One Cons: Fraud, Poor banking practices, Having a jacked up system that does not work in real life, Customer service that wont help you and flatly lies to you.

Comments

#2046510

Went to dinner and restaurant kept wife's credit card. We did not realize until next day.

Restaurant was closed and card has high credit limit. Called to cancel card and received a lot of grief from one nice lady one idiot that could not understand. He literally hung up when I was not so nice either because he was rude. I am sure someone in Management would terminate him for hanging up on a customer!!!

I hope Capital One reads this and checks their recording. They said new card issued, almost 3 weeks my wife called and they could not explain why she did not have new card. I am wondering if I want this company to handle my transactions in the future. We have never missed a payment credit score above excellent.

We have had a Capital credit card for many years and was the main card we used for all transactions.

One bad employee can ruin ones feelings about a company and now wife says this will be only a backup card!!! I lost Master Card and they overnight ed a new card in 24 hours.

#2045237

So you got two payments credited in the same 30 days. Pay attention to your billing cycle.

Capital One Reviews