Capital One Phone Numbers and Emails

Auto Refinance Applications
  • (844) 887-7275
    Business Accounts with Digital Access Only
  • (800) 227-4825
    For servicing of existing accounts only
  • (804) 967-1000
    Lost or stolen ATM/Debit card
  • (877) 442-3764
    Online sign in assistance
  • (800) 926-1000
    Personal loan support
  • (804) 934-2001
    Report a lost or stolen card
  • (877) 357-5659

Jobs/ Career
Legal
DMCA Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Capital One Customer Service Overview

• Capital One Customer Service is rated at 1.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    93% phone 7% email
  • The best phone number to call Capital One is 8002283001. 64% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 68% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 7 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Capital One may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, social security number or phone number.

View full overview ›

How To Contact Capital One Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 228-3001
Credit Card Rewards
Total calls: 2 826 Issues resolved: 132 Last call: May 26, 2024

Capital One has 24-hour customer service available on their website, mobile app Eno, or Customer service hotline.
Using mobile app Eno is secure and fast if you want to check your balance, answer questions about the account, or have issues with the card. Eno app can be contacted via the Capital One customers’ phone, desktop version, text messages, email, or even a smartwatch.
The Capital One live chat Eno and Customer Service hotline are one of the quickest ways to connect and solve the customer’s issues.

The Capital One live support phone number is +1-877-383-4802. For Online banking support dial +1-866-750-0873. To protect your card from fraud, call 1-800-427-9428 or 1-800-239-7054.
If you are a Small Business owner and have issues with the Capital One credit card, you may call +1-800-867-0904. Online banking customer service for small business credit card customers is available at +1-866-750-0873 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Checking and savings accounts issues the customers can claim on the Capital One phone number +1-800-655-2265 operating 24/7.
To report a stolen debit card, dial +1-804-967-1000. There is also an option to get auto financing support by the Capital One phone number +1-800-946-0332 or to receive personal loan assistance by the phone at +1-800-926-1000.

If you need to contact the company via email, there is an option for that. Capital One email address is not listed on their official website but you can log into the account and send a message via “Contact Us” form. It is secure, but the response times can vary. Those who are not customers of Capital One so far can reach Capital One via phone.

PissedConsumer Club

Fax:

+1-888-464-3220

Capital One Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Guest-5861695
Terrible customer service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Terrible customer service by phone and by social media representatives. Unauthorized payments twice unresolved.

Guest-5730999
Credit card

I asked if somebody from your customer service can call me and help me with the application for credit card nobody called me. Thank you. my number is +161********

David F Tai
Unfair business practices
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I co-signed for an auto loan for my longtime girlfriend. A few years later I had to claim chapter 7 bankruptcy due to extreme health issues and the fallout from those issues.
Capital One penalized my girlfriend just because I co-signed on the loan even though we're not married and they jacked her interest rate.
She had nothing to do with my bankruptcy and always paid on time and most times early. She's never missed a payment.

June D Ely
Because to me they r all talk but no backing you
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

They r always sending offer to get a credit card or a loan for a car and they tell u no on the credit card and the car dealership don't want to do anything with them so I just want them to top sending me offers when they let u have the credit

How Good is Capital One's Customer Service?

May Oir
May Oir
Feels Satisfied | Apr 12, 2024

Very satisfied with the knowledge and help

Leon Y Scn
Leon Y Scn
Feels Satisfied | Feb 29, 2024

Different

Waverly Wct
Waverly Wct
Feels Disappointed | Feb 28, 2024

I think it's not fair to me. You're not answering the phone I called to You someone used my name, it probably was one of my sons trying to get a credit card so not knowing that my credit is not good, so I think it's fit not fair to me for you. I did not answer the phone so I can let you all know that's not me, that was trying to apply for a credit card. I don't need credit card. I have 4 businesses. I make money every day. I don't need a credit card. I don't need a prepaid credit card. I don't need a regular credit card, so please take my name off. Your heart andquiry list cause I didn't apply no Credit Card

Dulce Sag
Dulce Sag
Feels Satisfied | Feb 08, 2024

No comen

Connie S Uer
Connie S Uer
Feels Satisfied | Feb 07, 2024

It was good just very upset that I can’t use my debit card online to make my payment. I can’t understand why not it’s 2024 everyone else does it . It make it a lot more convenient thank you

Kynzie Yta

16% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Capital One?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Dispute a charge”
  • “Pay bill”
  • “To see when my first payment is due”

Cards Question:

• “To get a credit card”
  • “I have misplaced my card I want to withdrawn cash balance”
  • “I lost my card”

Request for Information Question:

• “Trying to talk to a representative to open up my ccard”
  • “To check on a pre approve credit card”
  • “Call calling about a refund that is due to me”

Account Question:

• “Opening a checccking account”
  • “Open new account”
  • “Remove authorized account holder”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Ststem not working”
  • “Would like to pay on car loan”
  • “Auto loan”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Haven't received my card”
  • “No llego la targeta nunca”
  • “I didn't get my ssd benefits”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Activate credit card”
  • “Cancell application”
  • “Cancel card”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change accounts”
  • “I need to change my phone number”
  • “To change my card information”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App not working”
  • “Check staus of application”
  • “Application Status”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service customer service”
  • “Customer service # for credit card does not work”
  • “Customer service”

Employment Question:

• “Trying to pay off loan”
  • “Make a payroll with Debi”
  • “Payoff”

Refund Question:

• “Refund on auto loan account”
  • “Refunds”
  • “Because I'm at the end of my rope,my fellow Minister's are urging me to contact the attorney General,I don't want to go through all of that I just need my money back before I lose my home”

Other Question: