2.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I filed a claim against Special Ops Moving Company Dallas Texas because the movers didn't use padded covering as promised in the contract agreement and failing to do so resulted in damage furniture pieces. Alexis was my claim handler and after receiving the contract agreement, denied the claim without reading it thoroughly, never sending any correspondence, no phone calls, no claim form mailed asking for supporting documents. How can you make a sound decision based on what Special Ops sent? Breach of contract exist and if the contract states "Our rates include only the USE of equipment and pads for protection, assembly/disassembly of furniture, stairs, elevators, long walks, and no box limit to move."

If my initial claim states that they damaged my furniture because they didn't use furniture padding and their contract states clearly that the pads are included, then the claim shouldn't been denied or if Alexis needed more information, she should have contacted me. I have documentation to prove that they damage my furniture.

According to Alexis, Special Ops claimed that I didn't contact them regarding the damage, they claimed that I didn't file a claim until April 1st. Even when I explained to her Special Ops aren't telling the truth, she didn't waiver in her thinking and basically told me that there wasn't anything she could do.

Alexis didn't use critical thinking. She followed the process but didn't read the contract. She mailed out what "the other party" sent to me, and mailed it to the wrong address. My address has been changed since March 1st. Why isn't the system for addresses linked throughout every department? Why didn't Alexis care enough about a Capital One customer to dig deeper into the matter and not be so quick to take the opposing company's side? Because Capital One's lack of concern, I'm going to close all of my accounts and find a bank that cares about their customers first.

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Customer Care.

I liked: Diversity of products or services.

I didn't like: Customer s, Inept customer service with zero empathy.

Comments