I co-signed for a laptop on 18 months same as cash for my son.I told them not to give him any further credit on this account.

They went behind my back & gave over $2000. He used it & eventually didnt pay them. Instead of contacting me, the co-signer, they sold the account & my info to some *** company. The collection company contacted me at the beginning of December 2012 & I paid the amount due on 6 dec 2012.

They are still harrassing me numerous times daily & called today 31 jan 2012. Capital One says I sent them a email changing my address. I have lived in the same place since 2001. I challenged them to produce the email & as of today they still have not done so.

All I asked them to do was get their attack dog collection company off me & take their mistake off my credit. They refused to do anything & gave me the run around. I got the BBB involved & they did not cooperate at all. They have thousands of unresolved complaints against them at The Better Business Bureau & they are NOT rated "A".

I really regret dealing with this shady company more than I can express.

After I got out of the military, I worked hard to have good credit & they can just do this to people without any worries of discipline by the government.Theres no way to add up the loss I'll experience by paying more interest on future loans, etc...but I'll not have an account with this dirty, shady company.

Review about: Capital One Account.

Had an Experience with Capital One?

Comments