The negative reviews I came across while trying to activate my Capitol One card were the most accurate negative reviews. Thank You to everyone who takes the time to post reviews on this Bull *** Company.

I called 3 times within an hour and was disconnected each time at the same point of the process after being put on hold for nearly 13 minutes. They wanted to call me back on a different number to make sure I would answer. WTF? Each time I told them I wasn't at home to answer my house phone.

At that point is when I was put on hold for no less than 10 minutes while all 3 different operators checked on'' what to do next''. kind of amazing in all the history of activating cards there isn't a procedure to follow when someone isn't near a 2nd line to answer. When finally getting one more step ahead they wanted to ask my security questions I answered when setting up my online account. great!

I was ready for this! However the first question was one I knew the answer to but wasn't one on the security questions. What was the make and model of all vehicles registered in my name? Yet another WTF moment.

And Capitol One is talking to me about fraud!!!??? I have raised 3 kids though their teens and survived. This is what pushed me to my breaking point. They need to get the information before they issue you a card.

Also hire people that speak and comprehend the English language. Seriously? I press 1 for English and this is what I get?

Hey Capitol One, Whats in my wallet? Not your card, put it in your ***!

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Card Activation.

Comments

Anonymus , your reply here is more than rude how dare you insult members with this comment ?Anonymous Jun 22

You shouldn't have a credit card to begin with. You, sir/madam, sound like a bafoon.

Since you went with capital one, you probably have less than perfect credit.

Calling customers baffoon abd saying that if they are with CP they have bad credit haven't you heard about economic crisis and the thousands of people that try to get back a good credit ? You probably work for Capital One as you sound like one of their *** !

Since you went with capital one, you probably have less than perfect credit. Go with a real bank or better yet, use cash and we won't have to listen to you ***.