1.6K views

I made a complaint about Regions Bank and Bank Corps South using FISERV to share your private information with 3rd parties. Since I cannot get any satisfaction at Regions, I have taken to calling the vendors separately.

Capital One visa was wonderful! They told me while most people were upset about no more e billing, I have to say THANK YOU!! I don't want my information out in cyber space unless I allow it. Capital One no longer provides E bills so your bank cannot phish for your statements and receive them review them and market you and receive money for marketing you.

Kudos to Capital One for stopping the E billing! Thank you!!

• E bills

Comments

For every customer who is happy about not using ebills I bet at least 10 to 20 are pissed. I quit using my card because of it.

Really should we not be allowed to choose how we want to pay our bill?

I would prefer that it was optional. I don't deal with banks.

I use a credit union owned by it's members so removing the e-bill option wasn't helpful at all. There is a silver lining though.

I will pay off my capital one credit card and get a credit card from my credit union. Looks like Capital One just shot itself in the foot.

What's wrong with this picture: Customer has a WONDERFUL experience, so he takes the time go to a website where people post complaints about businesses, called Pissed Consumer, to post about his wonderful experience! :zzz

@Troll Patrol

Ignorance is bliss I'm sure...but... "I made a complaint about Regions Bank and Bank Corps South using FISERV to share your private information with 3rd parties.Since I cannot get any satisfaction at Regions, I have taken to calling the vendors separately."

Reading comprehension is a graduation requirement still... isn't it?