1 S Orange St, Wilmington, DE 19801, USA
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Your customer service is atrocious I just wasted over an hour chatting with a useless representative that ended up telling me unfortunately its your problem not ours. That capital One can't assist me with a resolution to my issue and that I should try back at a later date!

Seriously??? So then I proceed to call and I explain the situation yet again and am told the same thing! Nope nothing we can do sorry for your unfortunate situation! You've got to be kidding me.

I will never ever use your credit card nor would I ever recommend your card to anyone. To tell a customer of yours to bad you guys are in the wrong business! It's horrendous that your representatives tell your customers sorry nope can't help you how dare a company that should pride themselves on customer care have representatives unable to resolve a problem. Now to get to the problem.

Well I actually wanted to start using the card more often and wanted my card transferred over to an option with no annual fee I don't need any frills on the card just a simple credit card. I was informed nope your stuck with the current card you have. Really? Capital One better rethink the way they treat there customers.

Otherwise your future won't be so bright. Customer service should be your number one priority to bad it isn't.

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

SixLions

In my experience, the best way to handle that is to cancel your current card, wait a few months and then get a new one. They will give you all kinds of deals.

The credit card companies all do this and it makes me crazy! New customers matter, old ones - not so much.