Mount Laurel, New Jersey

i have had several credit cards with capital one. Due to my business, i travel between east and west coast.

One day, card is denied. I pay this card off in full every month. When I called cap one, they said card was suspended due to suspected fraudulent activity.There was no notification that this situation was to occur. After speaking with three different people, requiring me to call back several times, taking over an hour-I was told that my security code was incorrect by several "customer service experts".

Finally spoke to fraud expert Andrea. She verified security code and stated I would have a new card in two business days. That was a Monday, today is Thursday-no card. I was always informed that they had sent me a chip card, allegedly, said card was never received.

Andrea apologized and said, "The company is going through transitions". I informed Andrea that I too, go through transitions, however, I always pay my full bill on time. I had to call again today and spend another hour on the phone and was told that Andrea had never finished the report. Now it will allegedly arrive in five days.

So frustrating. I asked to file a complaint, again put on hold by Margy of Puerto Rico, she then provided me with a PO box address. Seriously!!!!????

I cannot understand anything these "specialists" are saying due to heavy accents. Capital One, you need to wise up or lose customers.I am ready to cut my cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Capital One Cons: Inadequately informed personel.

Comments