Lexington, Massachusetts

We're suing Capital One for illegal, deceptive, and unfair practices. I have evidence to nail them in federal court!

Join me in a class action lawsuit that is screwing millions of customers out of BILLIONS of dollars illegally!

Send us your complaint, we'll not only send you money when we win, but will help you sue them as well, which not only will you then not owe them anything but THEY will owe YOU!

Send us your letter by July to: ByeByeGoliath@aol.com

Let's take this corrupt Giant DOWN!!! Capital One, you shouldn't have messed with me! Now I'm coming after you! Better put on your running shoes and some diapers and RUN!

Comments

#191204

I just received a bill from capital one

stating I owe them 102.33 plus interest,

from july, aug, and sept of this year

This account was paid in full, 2 years

ago and closed out by Capital One. You

talk about *** people. And they have

the nerve to send me a bill plus interest. I am sick and tired of being taking advantage of people like Capital One.

And how long have you worked for capital one jensen

#151966

I did pay my bill! They are charging me for fees that aren't mine and suing me to collect! Why don't you ask for the facts before attacking people...as I believe you probably speak before you think...that is, if you have a brain!

Jensen, to call someone a *** based on nothing makes you the fool. Did he say he decided not to pay his bills?

Thats funny, I didn't read that. This used to be a great country before there no middle class. The middle class is nickel and dimed to death by huge corporations like this daily. I agree there are alot of deadbeats out there, but the business practices and ethics that capital one has shown within the last year are shady, and beyond poor.

I, personally hope they crash themselves into the ground with the BS they are pulling. If you are not a capital one customer, then you probably have no idea what we are talking about in the first place.

WHATS WRONG ***?????????????? DID YOU DECIDE YOU CANT PAY YOUR BILLS????????????

THIS USE TO BE A GREAT COUNTRY BEFORE YOU DEADBEATS CAME AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:? :( :x :upset :eek :roll :sigh :cry