Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Just closed my newly "approved" credit card with this farce of a company.I got approved for Quicksilver about two weeks ago, received my card and when I try to activate, they say my account has been put on hold for fraud activities?

Alright, so they ask for proof of ID. I email them that. A week later I call, and the account is still restricted. NOW, they want me to email them my SSN & proof of residency!!

Ridiculous! I already have one other credit card and a checking account with them and they still need more "proof"? Wth...

So I told tell to shove it and close the account.I'm still contemplating keeping them as a bank...

Review about: Capital One Account.

Enjoy this then : they've been mailing bi-monthly solicitations to 5 members of my family for several years , at least 120 mailings per year.They go straight to the landfill in the trash so I have to pay to get rid of them but they've spent an awful lot of money on us with zero return.Maybe I'll start burning the stupid things in a pile out back and dance around it like a wild Indian and save the trashman some work.

to Artie #1437488

Haha, great idea! I'm still baffled as to why they would take it that far... will the requirement for credit card approvals include blood work now???