3.0

I got information last week about charges and I called immediately and I noticed my credit card was missing and I talked and told them to bill me. I paid the full total of $270.00 plus dollars.How about there was a investigation about a card being used as I spoke to lady from credit card services and she said it was being used as we spoke.

There was a investigation done and I was seen in a great light. I received information about a card and I have proof I didnt owe anything and letters and a Capital One bank account opened in my name I knew anything about and was told it was closed 6205 and was now being closed and the lady I spoke to said it was some fraudulent activity going on since I only used credit cards and use my personal bank.Yesterday I stayed on the phone from 9 am to about 9pm about a charge that I was written by Capital One that I didnt make and was sent a letter with case number and resolution. I was very angry and it was did intentionally by some and I was black balled yesterday and very unhappy with the service I received until about 9 pm and I wanted you to be aware of what had happened and I have proof of everything I was sent by Capital One and investigation on May 20, 2020. Case number 200508****28511.

I have kept cards that was sent about investigation because could not be activated and also letters and I was so mad and dissapointed yesterday.

I thought I should let someone no so this problem doesnt happen again.Please do a investigation because they were rude and very ignorant yesterday. I am a child of god and I should of not been treated so badly.

User's recommendation: Keep all information because some people will do anything wrong for people or someone that they know are wrong and want to see how you react especially when you are in the right?

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Platinum Credit Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Capital One Pros: No credit limit increases after years of being a good customer, Right people should no about incidents.

Capital One Cons: Awful and humiliating, Misleading, I could not believe how i was treated thursday.

Comments

LOL... Are you STUPID or what?

You're STUPID. Why would you post your personal business on a site that has nothing to do with C!?

Flag your post fool. Hit the little flag and take it from there before the scammers come your way.

Capital One Reviews