State: Indiana City: Indianapolis Product: Capital One Auto Loan Clear all filters (1 of 27 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Update by user Jun 30, 2016

Capital One Auto Finance use Ascension Capital Group they sent me a letter 29 April 2016 saying I was behind on my payments they wanted proof I was making payments I provided that proof twice. Question #1 why didn't someone contact me the 1st month they seen a problem...

#1194300

they just did something similar to me. On June 29th I called them to make the last of 4 scheduled payments.

Payments that I scheduled for more than the monthly amount to pay for the 2 months behind I was. So, after that phone call, I called back 2 weeks later just to confirm I was all set to resume regular monthly payments on July 26th. I was told I was all set, and then I woke up on the morning of the 26th to no vehicle. They're saying there is no records of 3 of these payments and that I am 90+ days behind, which I am not, and even have proof.

I dished out over 2 grand catching up and they conveniently have no record of my payments. I am having to go through h*** to get this sorted out.

it's a nightmare. they told me they put a hold on the car, yet I called the repo lot and they are telling me they have no notification of a hold and that it will be on its way to an auction over an hour away.

Review
Service
Capital One Auto Loan
Cons
  • Billing
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Capital One Customer Service