Verified Reviewer

Good morning. I called today to see if I could get interest charges waived.

I have had this account for more than 5 years, never missed one payment, have had a high balance paid it off and just paid off an almost 3k$ balance in the middle of a COVID crisis. I asked 2 people to help me out and waive the interest charges on my account and they could not do that. How shameful. I have been a LOYAL PAYING CUSTOMER for over 5 years and just paid this account off in the middle of a pandemic when other people are calling and not making their payments at all.

SHAME ON YOU CAPITAL ONE for taking advantage of a hard working healthcare professional who works in the pandemic everyday to be able to pay my bills and when I ask for a SMALL favor you cannot do it.

Shame on you! I will be going to the news station about this as well as social media if you do not make your wrong right!

Location: Kings Mountain, North Carolina

Comments

LOL...Here's what you do...Pull the terms YOU agreed to, show them the special clause for paying off your balance, during a pandemic when everyone else isn't and you should be fine. You don't get a cookie for doing what you promised to do in the first place.

Please post the video if the local new station puts you on. I would like to see what a fool looks like.

To summarize, no one cares... OK...Let's hear it loser..."You must work for them."

@PissedConsumer1866341

First off.. these charges were put into place AFTER I paid.

They charged a member fee and then charged interest on the member fee. Thanks for your input that I could care less about. I pay my bills on time. Never missed a payment.

Loyal customer. High credit score. I value that. They should value that.

I don’t care who you work for (Or don’t work for).. you sound like a real *** with no value for loyalty or human empathy!

Capital One Reviews