Washington, District Of Columbia

On March 28th, I made a payment of 723 to capital one auto finance and they said that this wills stop my car from being repossed and set up a payment schedule that will bring my payment current. I received a call today April 13 at work stating that my care is now scheduled to be repossed Monday Morning because the payment arrangement that I set up was invalid and was kicked out of the system.

Needless to say, I was shocked because I thought this was straightened out. When Capital called me on April 3rd asking for another payment, I told her about the payment arrangement and she said that I need ot make another payment. I told her I just made a payment and had set a payment scheducle to get caught up with the payments, she informed me that another payment is need to now. I informed her that I just paid 1800 for repairs on the car and that I thought the payment arrangment would get me caught.

She said that by the time the payments i set up are made, i still would be behind $800. I told her as soon as I receive the additional funds that i would make the payment (not realizing that she voided and kicked out the arrangement that I made on the 28th of March).

Needless to say, when I received the call at work today, I was in shock. Now I have to find funds to get my car out of repossession again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Loan.

Monetary Loss: $19000.