San Diego, California
2.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

On 5/14/16 I called Capital One to confirm that I had been approved for a new credit card, my second with this company. I'd received e-mails telling me it had been returned because I'd moved.

I was calling on 5/14/16 to confirm my approval and ask that a new card be sent out. I was told on that day that it would be expedited. Monday 5/16/16 I received an e-mail confirming that my card had been issued. Tuesday 5/17/16 I called to ask for tracking information and was told that there wasn't any tracking info, but that the card had been sent by 2-day delivery and that it should arrive no later than Thursday 5/19/16.

When that didn't happen I called again on 5/19/16 and was told that it had been sent by 2-day as previously told, but that it hadn't been sent until 5/17/16 so I should see it no later than Saturday 5/21/16. It's now 6/1/16 and I still do not have a card. I called on 5/23/16 and was told that the card had not been expedited, but sent regular mail, which typically takes up to 10 business days. I immediately asked to speak to a supervisor who confirmed but promised to expedite the card again if I wished.

She advised that it would be better to wait because it could be delivered any day, and if she expedited a new one, it would cancel out the previous card. So I took her advise and waited... I waited until 5/31/16, still no card. I call once again and speak to two different "supervisors" who tell me that the card can not be expedited.

So 3 agents and one supervisor lied to me up to this point. I called again today to see if they can at least locate the card (since I was told yesterday that they tracked it enough to see it checked in to my city) and was told by agent XVF730, to please wait one or two more days. My credit card is just plastic in the wind at this point. It doesn't even matter if someone uses it and I get a refund...

if they max out my card or utilize it by more than 30%, I take a hit on my credit report. Capital One doesn't seem to think this is a problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Capital One Cons: Poorly handled, Terrible customer service, Service.

• Capital One Lies