I consistently make full payments on the card balances prior to the due date. 3 - 4 days later, when I check my credit availability, these payments are noted as being received but they are not noted in my available credit.
This has happened several times and each time a low level supervisor with zero knowledge regarding how electronic payments (EFT Electronic funds Transfer) work then proceeds to tell me there is a hold until Capital one verifies the payment.
The problem with this is that an EFT is acknowledged the next business day. Verification of this is that the funds are no longer in your bank account.
I suspect capital one is temporarily using my payment for 3-4 days prior to crediting my account with the payment. This is fraud. This also makes the label Credit Card laughable when applied to Capital One.
All the various actors who seem to have sold their soul to advertise Capital One should really reconsider. Bad choices can begin to affect their careers.
Do not apply for a Capital One card as dealing with Capital One's incompetent administration is really not worth the aggravation.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Credit Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."
- "I hear to let everybody know about alexander rodas Balcero owner of www.redpay.es they have stole using Fraud more then 350,000 usd from honest people in Colombia Venezuela Spain eeuu..."
- "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."