Update by user Jan 01, 2017

Denying access to senior citizen funds by voice, email, fax, web-chat, and snail mail effectively denies all access to personal property. It is elder abuse and no doubt class actionable as Capital One systematically denies consumers access to their money in this way.

They habitually claim to "not be able to read" faxed documents and "can not locate" mailed documents. The rate at which they do this is unparalleled in the industry and likely constitutes fraud or grand larceny.

Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2016

My husband and I have had a retirement account with CapitalOne Investing for many years. Now, as retired seniors who belong to AARP, we need our money money moved out.

They won't accept our request to move funds out of their hands. We call, "no over the phone withdrawls/transfers". We fax the form request, they say "we can't read it". We fax a new form and again Capital One Investing says "we can't read it." We have a brokerage firm mail the transfer request.

"Capital One does not have the document." Oh, my god!

They have stolen our money and won't release it after all these years. So, if you can't call, fax, email, or snail mail to get your money out of Capital One Investing - it is not your money - it is theirs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Account.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• My Money Is Not Your Property

Comments

tomxypdq

Change the name to CRAPITAL ONE.