Verified Reviewer

This company set me up on a payment plan because I had coronavirus and I lost a lot of my finances during the hard time. I was also on short term disability.

Previous to this I never missed a payment or an issue. I reached out for help and they said they would help me with a payment plan. I paid the payment plan accordingly however they still report 30 days late to the consumer finance Trans Union Experian and Equifax. Never once did he tell me that paying the payment plan would still affect me credit wise.

I called the company and had arguments over and over between several transferred phone calls drop phone calls and individuals not knowing where to transfer me to several times.

I finally spoke to the escalation department where a gentleman told me I should just pay my bills instead of actually having empathy or understanding that, I have pay my bills but at this point I have not had the finances to pay them because of my illness. Overall I received a letter saying they were going to escalate for one month missed payment to repossess my car.

Location: Grand Prairie, Texas