Silver Spring, MD, USA
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Why would CO Bank change policies and employees not be able to provide adequate information and not all be on the same page? I’m so pissed ,I have talked to 3 customer service reps, 3 branch staff, and travel to 3 locations to no avail.

Based on miscommunication, lack of understanding and in the end be told to try another financial institution. My money is with Capital One! Services are going down and staff cannot communicate in English. The language barriers helped create the running around experience I encountered today.

Managers can not explain nor agree on information. All I needed was someone to verify my signature on a form that I would be submitting with bonds. Since COBank has told staff not process bonds, that to them included everything connected to bonds . I have never encountered such behavior.

Who is thinking for management? Not one addressed my need and said this is a problem we can easily resolve. It appears, it doesn’t matter to them if folks closed out their accounts and move their money to other institutions.

After all these years, I will be moving my family banking needs elsewhere. I'm highly upset and disappointed!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Capital One Cons: I disliked setup, I dislike everything today, Procrastionators, Communication barrier, Getting the run around.

Comments