CAPITAL ONE BANK IS A PREDITOR CREDIT CARD COMPANY, OFFERING PEOPLE DOWN ON THEIR LUCK A CREDIT CARD TO RE ESTABLISH CREDIT, AFTER THE CONSUMER ACCEPTS, THE UNLIMITLESS FEES BEGIN, THE FEES EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF CREDIT AVAILABLE, THEY ARE PREDITORS SABOTOGING PEOPLES CREDIT AND FINANCES AND THE PROCESS OF GETTING CREDIT RE ESTABLISHED WITH THE CREDIT BUREAUS IS NOT DONE, AFTER THE INITIAL FEES, THEN IT LARGE MONTHLY FEES EVEN IS THE CARD ISN'T USED OR HAS A ZERO BALANCE PLUS HIGH INTEREST CHARGED ON THE FEES, IF PEOPLE ARE WISE DON'T RESORT TO GETTING THIS CREDIT CARD WITH CAPITALONE BANK

Related: Capital One - They cancelled my card out of the blue

Review about: Credit Card.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Capital One Credit Card
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Capital One?

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1243571

I have two accounts with capital one.Only one has an annual fee because it's a rewards card.

I was recently charged the fee and they waived it. I paid my bill on time but accidentally failed to pay the entire amount by the grace period by a day and they waived the interest in full.

My credit limit has quadrupled on one, they upgraded the other and increased the limit substantially as well.Both cards are barely a year old....So....

Pay your bills in full on a monthly basis and you won't pay interest.It's a simple concept really.

If you have bad credit or no credit....Maybe you should use what you have wisely and you wouldn't be in the position of paying fees.

kitty
Los Angeles, California, United States #746474

I have never had this card by Cap One, because I know how they burn people.I knew a few cases of it happening to others, so when I got their offers through the mail I was just as relentless in sending them back by marking " return to sender" on their envelope and popping it back in the mailbox.

After a half dozen times of this, they finally quit sending their hook invitation forms.:(

shane

capitalone credit thieves in sheeps clothing :cry

Melinda