Verified Reviewer

Please people go to the BBB site as well to make a complaint they will also help you... I have and awaiting process...

I've sent a bank transfer for a secure pre paid mastercard with CapitalOne.

After a long call with an assistant on the phone who was just like a robot wouldn't hear a thing I said. Account never was open and then they closed the file. I asked for them to send back the secure fund money transfer back to my account and they refused! They said their rule is to post a check to an other persons name (to whom I was helping due to difficulties with covid and cannot travel to post office hence cant pick up card which I was assure didn't need to was going to be send by mail only due to covid) who didn't send the secure funds.

I called my bank to recall the money (awaiting process) and called the Service Canada both told me the same, refund should be sent back to the person who made the payment in the same way it was sent.

I never had an account with them and the deposit was for a secure card that never was activated for someone else who closed the file.

Whom ever pay is the one getting the money back there's no other way around this by law!!

I NEED MY DEPOSIT BACK TO MY ACCOUNT ASAP! Capitalone rules are voided when ILLEGAL in Canada financial laws, period!

Reference number to send back MY money: 001000****300589 ASAP!

001000****300589

User's recommendation: Don't ever use them!

Comments

So, you had someone else help you with their account/check and you think you deserve to get the money back? In addition to being pathetic, you're stupid.

Why would they give the money back to you? Wouldn't it be better for the money to go back to the person who helped you in the first place? They aren't going to hear anything you have to say as they've told you how this show works, what will happen, and how it will happen.

Your complaint to the BBB means deek especially when YOU are in the wrong. OK...Let's hear it loser, "you must work for them." Please Do Not Reproduce...

Capital One Reviews