Verified Reviewer

Poster decreased review rating.

I have asked Cap 1 for Covid assistance twice - once last month and another time two months ago. No help.

So I logged in securely to their business credit card site. There are ZERO links to any help for covid . I searched support, ZERO results. I got onto chat - since the phone wasn't successful - and he started asking me for DOB, SSN, Credit Card Number.

I say hey I am already logged in securely you don't need that. Ricardo refuses to help, and refuses to transfer. I ask over twenty times even using caps. He wont help me or transfer me or provide me any assistance or options.

I tell him that I am posting on the internet his convo with me.

He doesn't care. Doesn't show ANY empathy and still refuses to help me or transfer me.

User's recommendation: Don't use Cap 1 for Business. Terrible service and they report to personal credit as a line of credit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Capital One Pros: Credit card.

Capital One Cons: Terrible service, Overseas customer service, Report business credit on your business and your personal credit.

Comments