7.1K views

I was only one month behind on my Capital One Auto Finance loan and they repossessed my car with no notice.They took my car in the middle of the night on a school night for me and my children.

Personal belongings inside of the car. They made me come up with all the necessary paperwork for acquiring the car in the first place, then told me I needed to pay two months to get the car back in 10 days, along with any repossession fees associated.

I still do not have the car, because I am coming up with the repo fees.DO NOT FINANCE THROUGH CAPITOL ONE

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Capital One. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Capital One to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Capital One and capital one loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Capital One?

Comments

Capital one gave us until Friday to get caught up by the one payment we are behind and showed up Tuesday mornin to get the car. Unbelievable !!

artsog1

Capital One has no consideration of any customers just their bottom line. Even when trying to refinance and get away from them they make it hard to pay off and do everything possible to increase the payoff. I think their intent is to get high interest and then to repo and resale auto.

to artsog1 #1387874

Yeah and??????

That's what banks are about.The bottom line.

This is what they do. They loan money, collect interest and if it appears they're not going to be paid, they take back the collateral.

To expect consideration is stupid at best considering you couldn't keep your end of the agreement.

Their intent is to make as much money as possible. Let people like you put payment to the back of the loan, extend the terms etc to juice you as much as possible.

That's it.

Don't like it, try a credit union(who will repo your @#$# ) just as fast or catch the bus.

It's not fair that your lack of commitment to your signature will be passed on to me and others who go without internet/phones(to make banal complaints) and other useless stuff to keep our notes up.Yes, I work for them(Sarcasm Font).

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States #938395

Learn to pay on time and you won't have this problem. If you can't pay it, call them up and I'm sure they will let you defer the payment.

to Anonymous #980341

I had the same problem called them made an arrangement and they repoed my car the same month I made my payment I no longer have the car because they said I was 4 months behind on payments if that was the case then why didn't they repo my car 4 months ago every time you try to talk to someone they transfer you to a bunch of other people you are on the phone for an hour just to make an arrangement and when they call you to try to take your car and you say you made a payment arrangement oh well there were no notes ok why the heck did I call you 6 times on that date to make an arrangement I didn't call to make conversation so anyone that has anything negative to say about this persons post they have every right I lost my job because I was no longer able to get to work on time because we have no bus that goes that far Capitol one is a huge scam don't lend from the auto finance

Kansas, United States #937692

People need to learn when they sign an agreement it is binding! If you pay as agreed you dont have problems. Blame yourself and NOT the finance company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to Anonymous #1072427

^^^ get off your high horse!People go through financial struggles all the time!

Lose a job, death in the family, medical problems, etc.

One minute your on top of the world with money in the bank and then *** happens.Stfu!

to Anonymous Denver, Colorado, United States #1124433

I'll blame myself for becoming seriously ill and losing my job, even though I was "working" with Cap One and sending as much as I could.

Before you people judge, you might want to consider that not everyone gets behind because they're *** or irresponsible.