Waxahachie, Texas

Sent in my deposit ($100 instead of $99) and charged the amount and added another $100. After a couple of months, I decided to raise my credit line. All you have to do is send in a higher deposit. Sent in $200.

Everything was fine until I started getting emails reminding me of my monthly payment and due date. I didn't always have my payment on the due date, sometimes before and sometime a few days after, but never late enough to incur late fees.

So rather than have this bill, (no job-fixed income) I decided I'd go ahead and use my $200 deposit and close the account. Would you believe they are still hounding me for the $200 AFTER I closed my account? Screw them. I see what they have done to other people's good credit, and I am not going to allow them to do that to me. I will take legal action if necessary.

The calls have finally stopped, but for how long? Maybe they realized that this was MY money (higher deposit) and I didn't spend a penny over the $200. I will check my credit report and see .....

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Account.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Capital One Cons: Forced deposit payments.

Comments