They charged me a $39.00 over limit fee every month because they put there annual fees and I went over the limit I pay every month the amount they said and I am charged a over limit fee of $39.00 which is more then my monthly payment. I think they are tring to rake in as much money as they can from us.Know I am over the limit by $200.00 because of this and I can't get caught up. I think because they put the annual fees on this orignaly I should not pay the over limit fees every month my account was not over the limit.

Review about: Capital One Account.

Had an Experience with Capital One?

Comments

yes i had a very bad experience with this lady esha kshoiker too, has no respect for the customer and is totally incompetent. She is a bad idea to keep for capital one.

very bad experinece with customer service including my local branch managrs like esha kshoikeri who did not even know how to put us in touch with customer care. make you run to the bank everytime and have very poor online services. avoid this bank totally.

By the way, how can an ANNUAL fee be put on MONTHLY?

You're a ***, and you're either lying or completely lost.

I work for CapitalOne as a contracted agent and I'll tell you right now you don't know what your situation is; membership fees that bring you over your limit do not incur a OL fee. We explain that in your Terms & Consitions (that you had to sign off on in order to use your card), so you obviously don't read the rules first either.

CapOne has shady business practices; they sit on payments as described in our Payment Disclosure ("Capital One reserves the right to hold funds based on account status or history..."), among many others.

However, I can say with complete confidence that more than half of the "complaints" people put up about CapOne is because they a) don't bother reading the rules that we are required by law to share with you, or b) your knee *** anti-credit card reactions get you all in a tizz and you'd rather be pissed off than work with us.

Not our problem.

Don't like/can't handle a credit card? Don't *** apply for one!

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #94798

Screw them....file for Bankrupcy and tell them to go to ***.The banks in the US are run by idiots.

Millions of Americans are just hanging on and the *** credit card bankers want to extract exorbinant penalties and fees, which will push the rest of us over the edge.

So give them what they deserve...don't pay at all and maybe that will learn 'em.Perhaps they can just keep the millions of "retention" bonuses dollars and hire new people with better and more realistist customer service sense.

I can tell you're not an *** by your comment. Are you asking US if you know how to pay your bills? Just because you OPEN your statement doesn't mean you READ it.

As far as the membership fee causing you to go over the limit....how about you leave some more room on your balance, so that when that fee that posts the SAME TIME EVERY YEAR gets assessed, it won't push you over your credit limit! Ah! Genius!

There really should be a test people should have to pass before being approved for credit cards.

I'm not a *** snd I open my statement EVERY MONTH!!!!!I was not over my limit and I always pay on time.

I AM NOT A *** AND I KNOW HOW TO PAY MY BILLS?????

I WORK WITH MONEY EVERY DAY.SO FOR ALL YOU YOU IDIOTS STICK IT.

I suggest you read your statements not go by what they tell you that you owe. It ain't their fault that you do not bother to open you statements and check what your balance is.

You sound like a real ***.Why do you even have a credit card if you're going to be maxed out and only pay the minimum payment?

And you don't even call to inquire about your problem?God some people.

same issue lowered my limit added annual fee,now in major penalty box collection w/outrages penalty,have good pay standings since years of good payment history.can someone help !