this is the message you have and when you call that number recording says they will open 9.oo am

i am tired of paying late charge i distinctly made my payments be automatic withdrawal from my checking so that it wont be late and WHY DO YOU CHANGE the due date every month causing me to be late i don't understand this . i have called several times about this issue i have spoke to one of your rep and i suggested i should pay 10 days earlier and she said that if i do this i would also hit with a fee then i try to get on line and i receive this message that it is not working to call this number and to my avail but no surprise its not working either . I'm pissed and i want that last fee remove from my acct i would love to close the acct but they said i would not be able to do this either. so I m pissed .We're sorry, but our system experienced an error while processing your request. Please try again later.

If the problem continues, please contact us at 1-800-955-7070 (U.S. customers) or 1-800-481-3239 (Canadian customers).

We're here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Had an Experience with Capital One?

Comments