Capital One Bank assured me that I had $100.00 available on 8/11/09.After making an atm deposit I checked my account in the Great Kills Branch (S.I., NY).I was told not only by the receipt from the atm but also by a Capital One employee that the funds where available in my account.

After reporting the error to the Bank I was told they would need time to research this matter. Well 2 weeks later the bank has still not given any of the fees back to me. The week prior I had spoken to the bank manager about this issue. I produced the Atm copy showing the money was available.

I called the office again today and they told me they are not giving my fees back.

I am furios about this since i was assured that i would not have this problem again.Now What can I do I'm out $105.00

Review about: Capital One Checking Account.

Had an Experience with Capital One?

Comments

Capital One Defrauded Us and Ruined Our Vacation Capital One "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..." Read more Capital One - Capitol One fraudulently added charges to account Capital One "Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection. Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not..." Read more Netspend - Transactions posted to merchant didn't come out of account balance Netspend "What can I do to get the help that I need I made a transaction with the checking account side of my netspend card 5/18 for 60$ on 5/25 it..." Read more Evolution Finance, Inc. (Wallethub) Suck  Big Time! WalletHub "I honestly do Not even know Why I ever bothered to sign up with them! It was definitely a Big Mistake! This company is 100% Disgusting And Totally Useless! The..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more