Fort Collins, Colorado

I kept receiving these phone calls on my cell phone that kept coming up UNKNOWN. I kept ignoring them because anyone who doesn't show their number ,well don't deserve to be answered to.

anyway they called my daughters phone too, so I told her to answer it. she did and it was ALLIED STATE COLLECTION AGENCY. The woman wasn't gonna let me get a word in edgewise. I tried several times asking her what the problem was and that I was making my payments and ask her why I was turned in to the collection agency and she would not listen to me.

I finally screamed in to the phone saying "Excuse me, excuse me can I say something PLEASE?????? Mind you I was standing in Walmart and everyone was staring me. LOL!!!! Oh and during the phone call she kept telling me to hold on a second, She tried her hardest to get my checking account number so they could collect their 83.00 dollars.

I kept trying to tell her that I was making a 42 dollar payment at that time and that I would make another payment on the 14th, but no she wanted me to make a payment on the 7th or 8th. I told her I didn't have the money to do that that it would have to be the 14th. she kept trying to get my debit card number and I wouldn't give it to her. she told me that since I was 83 dollars over the card limit that I was OBLIGATED.

LADY, I'm NOT OBLIGATED TO PAY YOU NOTHING!!!!!! I sent you people 290 dollars of my rent money that I had saved up to pay my rent this summer because I won't be working but I'm babysitting my Granddaughters ages 2 and 4 for my daughter.

If you meaning CAPITAL ONE and ALLIED STATE COLLECTION AGENCY ever call my phone again I will sue you for HARRASSMENT, especially since I was making my payments on a regular basis. :

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Account.

Comments